March 17th – UK Parliament: Speech of Andrew Bridging regarding Potential Adverse Events following Covid Vaccination.
What is the actual risk to avoid death and/or serious hospitalization from Covid vs the risk of adverse effects from the vaccinations themselves?
If above video not available – see:
The data outlined below will leave you in shock enough, but only equal to the amazement (and dismay) that half the Parliament MP’s who were at this hearing left the building just before this man’s speech! This opens up a whole new pandora’s box of questions as to why these MPs didn’t want to hear the negative information about the vaccines and also exposes a commitment to keep the whole matter to a quiet minimum.
Regardless, here’s the rundown: According to data held on the UK U.S. Government National Library of Medicine:
A serious adverse event is defined as:
* anything that results in death
* is life threatening at the time of the event that results in in-patient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization
* significant disability or incapacity
* a congenital anomaly or birth defect or something considered medically important based on medical judgement.
* Confirm that there are 10.1 serious adverse events for every 10,000 Pfizer vaccinations administered. (1 out of every 990 Vaccinated with Pfizer will have a serious adverse event).
* Confirm that there are 15.1 serious adverse events for every 10,000 Moderna vaccinations administered. (1 in 662 people vaccinated with Moderna will have a serious adverse event).
PFIZER / MODERNA
* there are 1250 serious adverse events for every 1 million vaccine boosters administered. (1 in 800 people vaccinated in total will have a serious adverse event).
UK GOVERNMENT PUBLISHED DATA
From Department of Health and Social Care published Jan 25, 2023
the numbers of people who need to vaccinated (NNV) to prevent a single hospitalization or single serious hospitalization requiring oxygen or incubation (instensive care)
Age 50 to 59
43,600 vaccinations needed to prevent 1 single Covid hospitalization. With a serious adverse event being 1 for every 800, 55 people would die or be hospitalized for serious side effects to prevent one single Covid hospitalization.
92,500 vaccinations needed to prevent 1 single Covid hospitalization. This will put 116 people at probability of death or serious adverse events to prevent one Covid hospitalization.
212,400 vaccinations to prevent one single Covid hospitalization. This will put 263 people at probability of death or serious adverse events to prevent one Covid hospitalization.
256,400 vaccinations are needed to prevent just one severe hospitalization. This puts 321 people at probablility of death or serious adverse events to prevent one Covid hospitalization.
932,500 vaccinations needed to prevent one severe Covid hospitalization. This puts 1,165 people at probablility of death or serious adverse events to prevent one Covid hospitalization.
No one knows because government data says there are no case of this age group in hospitalized but they are not counting adverse reaction cases.
VULNERABLE GROUP / COMORBITIDITIES
800 vaccinations needed to prevent one Covid hospitalization. This is the same risk you would receive as the serious adverse reaction/death ratio
This is the entire speech of Andrew Bridging – you can see all the MP members get up and walk out just before he begins –