For those that need a run down of exactly how the global passports effects your individual freedoms, visit http://news.freedom-live.us/update-6-9-23/
For those of you who are aware and already know how they will encroach on your freedoms, contact your local congressman/woman and let them know about it! Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes. Below is a Sample Script, along with additional Talking Points. Use your own words when you call or email – a personal message is always more effective than a form message!
Contact your local representative and let them know what you think! Are you for or against letting the WHO control your health decisions? What actions are being taken? Below are some bills that were introduced – what is the status on these, are they being followed up on in your area?
You can find who represents you at: https://www.congress.gov/
Capital Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
No Taxpayer Funding for the World Health Organization Act
No WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty Without Senate Approval Act
H.R.79, the “WHO Withdrawal Act,” led by Rep. Andy Biggs (AZ-5), requires the President of the United States to remove the U.S. from the WHO and prevents taxpayer dollars from being used to fund the organization. This legislation would codify President Trump’s decision in 2020 to leave the WHO, which was reversed by President Biden.
The WHO Withdrawal Act would repeal the 1948 law that authorized our nation to join WHO. It requires the President of the US to immediately withdraw from the organization. It also makes sure federal dollars won’t support any kind of US participation in WHO.
WHO claims to be an unbiased medical authority. We’ve seen, however, that WHO promotes practices and policies that are not always evidence-based, but politically correct. Often the organization promotes policies out of deference to particular parties, persons, or ideologies that do not represent all Americans or have our best interests in mind.
A recently proposed treaty from WHO is especially concerning. Voluntary signatories (including the US—potentially without Senate approval) would grant the WHO authority to declare future pandemics. It would also move the WHO from an advisory position to one that directs and coordinates international pandemic health policies, as well as controlling pandemic-related information and medical supply chains.
- Contact your Senators and urge them to support the WHO Withdrawal Act, HR 79 and encourage other Representatives to cosponsor it. There are currently 18 cosponsors listed at https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/79/cosponsors
This is a press release of 18 Senators and reps who are against the U.S. handing sovereignty over to the WHO
* List of all Congress people and contact below
- A “Pandemic Treaty” was proposed in 2022 and is scheduled to be presented for adoption at the World Health Organization’s (WHO) World Health Assembly in 2024. The International Health Regulations (IHR) are also scheduled to be amended at the same time, with over 300 amendments under consideration.
- Recently G20 leaders signed a “declaration” to amend the International Health Regulations (IHR) at the next World Health Assembly. These amendments include the REMOVAL of the following text from the existing IHRs: “with full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedom of persons,” which tells us that our human rights and freedoms are at risk.
- The proposed WHO amendments would make the WHO’s proclamations legally binding rather than just advisory recommendations. The changes would institute global digital health certificates and dramatically increase the billions of dollars available to the WHO. See a list of 100 reasons not to empower the WHO here: https://azradale.
- It is incumbent upon Congress to stop the attempted coup of the U.S. by the World Health Organization (WHO) and its parent organization, the United Nations (UN), by exiting the WHO.
- Exiting the WHO is a straightforward process. All we need to do is give the WHO one-year notice and meet our financial obligations according to the joint resolution Congress signed on June 14, 1948, when we joined the WHO.
- The WHO and its leader General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, undeniably assisted China in hiding the COVID-19 pandemic. Recently they announced they will not be investigating the origins of COVID-19 due to a lack of cooperation by Chinese Communist Party officials. https://rumble.
- The U.S. is currently involved in negotiations that will strengthen the WHO. President Biden supports a global health security agenda and the Zero Draft of the pandemic treaty that will override American sovereignty. See an op-ed authored by Biden in 1992, titled “How I Learned to Love the New World Order,” to understand his long-time position on global health here: https://
View text, status, and history of the bill here:
See proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations:
Congress people in Press Release:
Andy Biggs – Congressman Arizona 5th District – Co-Author of WHO Withdraw Act
Chip Roy – Arizona – Texas 21st District – Co-Author of WHO Withdraw Act
Ronny Jackson – Congressman Texas – Defund the WHO Protecting American Sovereignty Act
Chris Smith – Congressman New Jersey 4th District
Harriet Hageman – Congresswoman Wyoming
Kenny Marchant – 2nd congressional district
Frank Gaffney– The Indictment Book – good rundown of the perils we are facing.
Lauren Boebert – Congresswoman
Before Biden took office the WHO was unable to do anything without written permission from our government. If this Treaty comes through, anyone who does not agree to let the control aspect of lives that will be severely restricted in the name of the latest virus and distributing medicine in the name of “Equity”.
Eric Burlison – SW Missouri –
Dan Bishop – Congressman
Reggie Littlejohn – co-founder of the Sovereignty Coalition
Clay Higgens – 3rd District Louisiana
Congressman Ralph Norman – 5th District South Carolina
Bryan Babbit – Congressman Texas
Dr. Ronny Jackson – Texas 13th District
Kevin Hern – Congressman Oklahoma